This is again my mother’s recipe. It never fails and tastes very good..
1-cup coconut (grated)
3/4 cup sugar
¼ cup cream
¼ cup milk
1. Mix coconut, sugar, cream milk raisin and cashew nuts in a thick-bottomed pan and keep aside for some time.
2. Grease a dish and the bottom of a bowl. Keep aside.
3. Now put the pan with the coconut on low flame and cook stirring constantly.
4. When the mixture is done the whole thing starts to form a lump in the pan, also the upper portion starts to dry up. Now add elichi powder.
5. Now transfer the mixture to the greased dish and with a greased bowl press the mixture to form a thin layer.
6. Cool a bit then cut into cubes/diamonds Cut into & cool.