Uppar Walla Deta hai to Chappar Fad ke deta hai !When God gives he showers his blessing on you is the translation.
Why because I have been awarded two of these awards on the same day. I am thrilled!! Super thrilled!!
This award has been passed on to me by Reshmi of Rasoi and Jay of Tasty Appetites.
1. Accept the Award. Post in your blog with the name of the blogger who has given you this award with the link to his/her blog.
2. Pass it on to 15 other blogger friends, to keep the ball rolling.
3. Let the nominated blogger know about their award (leave a message in their most recent post).
These are the rules and now the award goes to … to…
Why does it have to be so difficult? For goodness sake Archana you have 15 people to choose from.
But still it is difficult. I am sorry to leave any one out. It is not intentional, will pass the award next time(so somebody hurry up and award me some more awards so that I can make up for the others that I follow).
- smalltown_girl . She does not write on food but because I like her style of writing.
- Nisa Homey of Cooking is easy
- Sushma Mallya of Authentic Food Delights
- Nindini of Nandini’s Food page
- Padma of Padma’s recipes
- Priya Mahadevan of Now Serving
- Aipi of US Masla
- Veena Krishnakumar of Veg Junction
- Priya of Priya’s Nice N Easy Recipes
- Gayatri of Gayatri’s Cook Spot
- Ria Mathew from Ria’s Collection
- Harini and Jaya of Tamalpaku
- Siri of Cooking with Siri
- Rak’s of Rak’s Kitchen